KNQA Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form (February Vacancies): Are you a Kenyan residing in Kenya, or moving over to Kenya and you are job hunting or looking to work at a top firm or organization in Kenya?
Then you might be considering KNQA, and may even be checking out for any or one of their recruitment opportunities. In this article, I will be sharing with you everything that you should know regarding KNQA recruitment.
This will include when KNQA recruitment will he starting, the vacancies, how to apply for KNQA jobs and lot of other things that you might want to know, including how to access the KNQA career portal.
And so, without further ado, let us proceed.
Overview of KNQA Recruitment 2024
Known in full as The Kenya National Qualifications Authority, the KNQA was established in 2015 as a commission to help coordinate and harmonize education, training, assessment and quality assurance of all qualifications awarded in the country; with the view to improving quality and international comparability.
What the organization aims to achieve are – to enable coherence and transparency, and also help select the best candidate for various roles, thereby helping to maintain the standard of the workforce.
When is KNQA Recruitment Starting?
Unfortunately, at the time of publishing this article, the KNQA management has not yet disclosed when their recruitment exercise will be starting.
However, we believe that in the next few months, the The Kenya National Qualifications Authority management will begin recruiting, and as such, you can continue revisiting this article, as we promise to update you when the recruitment exercise will be starting.
KNQA Job Vacancies 2024/2025
The KNQA job vacancies for each year could vary, and this could be based on where the organization sees the need to add more workforce. Here are some of the Kenya National Qualification Authority (KNQA) vacancies for 2024/2025.
- Intern-Standards, Assessment & Quality Assurance
- Intern-Internal Audit
- Intern-ICT (Programming or ICT operator)
Other trending jobs in Kenya today recommended for you:
- ORPP Recruitment
- KICD Recruitment
- KNEC Recruitment
- KenTrade Recruitment
- KDIC Recruitment
- KCGS Recruitment
- KCAA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
Requirement/Educational Qualifications For KNQA Recruitment
As with every other state corporation, there are requirements that must be met before getting recruited by the KNQA. And some of these requirements actually vary from one to the other.
Here are a few requirements/educational qualifications for KNQA recruitment –
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili language
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in ICT skills
- The candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
- Candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate).
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
KNQA Career Portal
The KNQA career portal is the where the online job application is being done. Here, all news about the KNQA recruitment are being published, and all online applications are being submitted. You can visit the Kenya National Qualification Authority (KNQA) by visiting this website www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke.
How to Apply for KNQA Recruitment 2024
Applying for any of the Kenya National Qualification Authority (KNQA) jobs is a very simple process. And here are the steps on how to apply for KNQA jobs:
- Visit the KNQA recruitment portal at www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke
- Sign up on the portal, entering your full name, email address and any other information that you may be asked to. You can skip this step if you have an account already.
- Having signed up, you can log in your account on the KNQA recruitment portal.
- You can then go ahead and click on the apply for job option
- Select the position that y
Closing Date for KNQA Recruitment 2024
Unfortunately, since we do not really know for now when the KNQA recruitment process will be starting, we can not really say for certain when the application deadline will be.
However, based on their previous recruitment, we expect them to make the application dead in October, of which failure to submit your application during this time, you will need to wait till their next recruitment.
Facts to Note about KNQA Job Application
- The KNQA job application is open to every person who are qualified
- All Kenyan citizens can work at KNQA
- Early submission of forms does not guarantee that you will get the job.
- KNQA job applications can be done online via their career portal.
Getting a job at the Kenya National Qualifications Authority is the dream of most Kenyans who prefer white collar jobs. KNQA recruitment programs are done yearly as the corporation seeks more labour to strengthen the workforce in areas that need improvement. And in this article, we have shown you how to apply for the KNQA recruitment, when to apply, and what you will need to apply.