Kenya Bureau of Standards, KEBS recruitment 2024/2025 application form, career portal www.kebs.org, requirements, starting date, closing date and other vital information concerning KEBS jobs for this year are available on this page.
Has it been your wish to work in Kenya Bureau of Standards? If yes, the perfect opportunity if here for you as the 2024/2024 KEBS recruitment exercise has already started and we have taken time to explain everything you should know about the process.
In quest to provide all round update concerning KEBS recruitment, here are the areas we will be focusing on; when the recruitment is starting, KEBS recruitment process, KEBS career portal login, KEBS internship, www.kebs.org jobs, educational qualification needed, and very importantly the application steps.
At your end, what you need to do now, is carefully read through all the information outlined on this page till the very end so you do not miss any important update.
Are there Jobs Vacancies in KEBS 2024?
Yes, new job vacancies have emerged in Kenya Bureau of Standards which is what has mandated the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise.
As an applicant, the fundamental thing you should first ascertain is whether KEBS recruitment is actually ongoing.
Yes, Kenya Bureau of Standards recruitment is ongoing as the application portal is active and interested candidates are invited to fill and submit the job form before the stipulated closing date.
KEBS Recruitment Vacancies 2024
Here are the new job openings in Kenya Bureau of Standards which you can apply.
- Chief Manager, Internal Audit
- Principal Officer Administrator
- Legal Officer
- Chief Manager, National Quality Institute
- Directorate, Human Resource & Administration
- Supply Chain Officer
- Security Officers
- Administration Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Inspection Officers
- Market Surveillance Officers
- Laboratory Analysts
- Standards Officers
- Metrology Officers
- Certification Officers
- Assistant Technicians, Testing Laboratory
- Assistant Technician Metrology
- Assistant Customer Care Officers
www.kebs.org Application Form 2024/2025
One of the critical steps in applying for Kenya Bureau of Standards jobs is filling the application form but how do you go about that. What you have to do visit the career portal www.kebs.org, navigate to jobs on the menu bar, then click application form to download and fill.
Would you also like to apply for:
Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) recruitment is open to all interested persons from all Counties of the country. The golden rule in applying is simply meeting the academic, professional and work experience requirements as stated below.
Requirements for Kenya Bureau of Standards Recruitment 2024
In applying for KEBS recruitment, there are certain criteria which you must meet. These are the deciding factors for your employment therefore take them seriously.
- All candidates applying for this job must either be indigene or residents of Kenya who have a legitimate identification document e.g., National ID Card or Passport.
- Depending on the position you’re applying for, candidates are expected to have KCSE in addition to either a Diploma, HND, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s.
- Your qualifications must be from a recognized institution either in Kenya or globally.
- Candidates for managerial position must have undergone a leadership course training of not less than four (4) weeks.
- Candidates with any trace of criminal record shall be disqualified.
- You should be a member of good standing with professional bodies relevant to your discipline.
- Those with relevant working experience of at least three (3) years have an added advantage.
- Applicants who are knowledgeable of computer applications such as MS word, Excel, Access etc. have an edge.
Note that it is important to meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution which demands possession of clearance certificates from relevant government agencies.
KEBS Career Portal Login
You can login KEBS career portal by visiting www.kebs.org/careers, enter your username or email address and password in the spaces provided to login the recruitment portal.
KEBS HR Recruitment Plan 2024
Are you interested in applying for Human Resource Officer position in KEBS recruitment? If yes, you can download and read through the HR plan PDF here.
How to Apply for KEBS Recruitment 2024
Kindly follow through the step-by-step guidelines below to successfully submit an application for Kenya Bureau of Standards recruitment 2024.
- Begin the process by visiting the career portal
- Login and select the position you wish to apply
- Fill out the job application form carefully
- Clearly scan and upload all required documents base on the sizes and file type specified
- Ensure you read through the information you have submitted
- Once everything is in order, you can submit application
An alternative to this method is writing an application letter using any vacant position as subject, attach copies of relevant documents including degrees, national ID card etc. and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then send the hardcopy to Kenya Bureau of Standards head office at Mombasa Road, Nairobi.
KEBS Recruitment News Today 2024
The latest update concerning Kenya Bureau of Standards recruitment is that the application deadline has been shifted from 15th February to 27th June. So, if you have not submitted your application yet, try and do so to avoid disqualification.
When is KEBS Recruitment 2024 Closing?
Candidates are to submit their application either online or offline on or before 27th June, 2023 by 5:00pm to avoid disqualification.
Tips for KEBS Job Application 2024
Here are key factors you should take note of regarding Kenya Bureau of Standards job application.
- KEBS job application is free and accessible online by all interested candidates of the recruitment exercise.
- Ensure you only scan and upload the originals of your academic qualifications and other documents.
- Forgery or alteration of documents no matter how minor will only lead to disqualification.
- Both women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
These are the crucial things you should be aware of concerning KEBS recruitment. We hope this article was helpful. In case you have a challenge of question, notify us in the comment section below.