Are you interested in applying for a KCGS recruitment job vacant? KCGS has a plethora of job vacancies for individuals with specialties. So, while that might be the case, consider this article to be detailed, informative, and a comprehensive guide to KCGS recruitment.
We will be exploring what KCGS recruitment is all about together when the recruitment exercise is starting, the job vacancies at KCGS, the requirements to get a job at KCGS, the recruitment process, how to apply for a job at KCGS recruitment, followed by other related details concerning KCGS recruitment.
So, without further ado, let us proceed.
Overview of KCGS Recruitment 2024
Before knowing how to apply for a KCGS recruitment job or knowing when it is starting, let us first explore what is considered KCGS recruitment.
KCGS (Kenya Coast Guard Service) is a maritime security agency responsible for enforcing rules and regulations in Kenya’s water territories. KCGS yearly invites recruits to join their ranks, hence making the corporation see a larger recruitment inflow in the past few years.
Our readers have sent numerous queries to know more about KCGS recruitment, and of course, that is the intended purpose of this comprehensive guide.
When is KCGS Recruitment Starting?
KCGS recruitment management board are preparing towards the invitation of new individuals to join their ranks, so at the time of compiling the article, there is no certainty on when KCGS Recruitment will start.
We can only tell that the KCGS management board are preparing themselves to bring in recruits in 2024.
Moreover, once the information concerning the starting date of KCGS recruitment has been announced, we will publish it on this page, so you should continue visiting this page for precise details regarding the subject matter.
Also, at the moment, disregard any form of adverts on this page that details when KCGS recruitment is starting.
KCGS Job Vacancies 2024/2025
At the moment, information regarding the KCGS job vacancies has not been announced by KCGS, hence below are the current known vacant.
- Director General.
- Members of Service.
- Technical Committee.
KCGS Recruitment Process
The KCGS recruitment process proceeds with the announcement of a job vacancy by the Kenya Coast Guard Service management. Afterwards, interested candidates will be invited to submit their applications through the KCGS official portal.
In a few weeks, submitted applications will be reviewed followed by shortlisting of successful applicants. Finally, a physical screening exercise is conducted in which confirmation of applicants’ submitted documents and physical state will be carried out.
Other exciting job opportunities for you are:
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KCAA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Kenya Railways Recruitment
Requirement/Educational Qualifications for KCGS Recruitment
Below are the requirements to secure a job vacant at KCGS recruitment:
- You must be a citizen of Kenya.
- You must possess a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Your age range must be 18-28 years for diploma/certificate holders.
- For degree holders, you must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- You must be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women.
- You must be physically and medically fit.
- You must have good hearing and clear vision.
- You must have no criminal record.
- As a female candidate, you must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during training.
KCGS Career Portal
KCGS’s official recruitment portal is www.kcgs.go.ke. When you want to apply for KCGS recruitment, you will need to log in to the portal and check what jobs are available.
How to Apply for KCGS Jobs 2024
- Visit the KCGS website at www.kcgs.go.ke.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the menu bar.
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the online application form with the required details including educational and work experiences.
- Recheck and submit the application form.
- Write an application letter and attach your up-to-date CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Include your email address, work experience, and mobile number.
- Scan and attach your academic and professional credentials.
- Send the hardcopy documents to the below address.
Closing Date for KCGS Recruitment 2024
Since there is no legitimate information backing the KCGS recruitment starting date, the recruitment exercise deadline remains unknown. We can only share that the closing date is always six (6) weeks from the starting date.
Facts to Note About KCGS Job Application
Below are the facts you need to know concerning the KCGS job application:
- Try as much as you can to avoid mistakes such as errors in your name or date of birth. This could clash with the data on your National ID, which serves as confirmation for KCGS when screening applications.
- The application form for the KCGS recruitment is completely free. Anyone indulged in the act of selling the form should be reported to the authority.
A few weeks from now, Kenya Coast Guard Service (KCGS) will announce the commencement and special invitation of candidates to join their ranks. When this happens, we will update the details on this page, hence keep visiting this page for information concerning the Kenya Coast Guard Service (KCGS).